Saturday, October 13, 2007

night shoots rock

5:30 am, just got back from my first full-on night shoot. i like filming much better at night- i've always felt more creative juices flowing after dark. plus tonight i worked constantly. most days i've been sitting on my butt much of the time.

my character's jacket (plus its two duplicates) were stolen out of the costume room. that's gonna be tricky for the film's continuity. there's one scene left from the first day in the world of the movie- they're talking about having me wrapped in a blanket or some other visual non sequitur.

egyptian coffee is just two fingers of caffeinated tar.

two make-up ladies sticking eyeliner pencils in your eyes is a great way to simulate crying.

there's a low-hanging lantern in the set and i hit my head on it tonight a total of seven times. seven. once so hard that make-up had to cover the mark on my forehead. yeah, i'm a professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment