Friday, October 12, 2007

getting there

Bleary-eyed days as I set my clock to nocturnal to prepare for night shoots.

Day-before-yesterday rode with Mark to the Dreamland Hilton for what anybody would do in Egypt after they've already been to Chili's and the mall. Golf! I drove the cart and drank beer and generally heckled while Mark played 18 holes. I love golfing, but not playing. I just like to spend the day outside with a friend or two driving a golf cart around. I'll let them hit the ground with their clubs and curse.

I didn't go to the light show. My castmates got stuck in downtown traffic and there was no time to pick me up.

I'm getting sick of crackers and bottled water as meals. Somebody DHL me some chocolate chip cookies!!!

Less than two weeks left, and only four more shooting days (nights) for me! But they keep changing the schedule around, so I'm always at the ready.

On-set photos at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9692&l=49030&id=514867448.

No comments:

Post a Comment